It's not difficult to build a big chest if you are using the best chest exercise.
This exercise will give you the strength and definition that you need to build a huge chest and upper body. When you use the right chest workout, you will be able to quickly build strength and size.
If you workout primarily at the gym, then the best chest exercise to use is the cable press. This can be achieved by adjusting two pulleys to your shoulder height, and increasing the weight as necessary.
1. Stand in the middle of the pulleys with your feet shoulder width apart, and place one foot in front of the other.
2. Lift your elbows to your sides, and grip one pulley in each hand.
3. Keep your palms facing down, and make sure that your arms remain at shoulder height.
4. Press the handles of the pulley forward, but make sure not to lock your elbows at the end of the extension.
5. Bring your arms back to starting position, which will give you one repetition in the best chest exercise to work your upper chest.
You can also continue to use the cable machine to perform cable flys. This is a simple exercise to transition into from the first exercise.
1. Stand between two pulleys that are adjusted to your shoulder height, and grip the pulleys with your palms facing downward.
2. Bend slightly in your elbows, and bring both of your palms together in front of you.
3. Make sure to contract your chest muscles, and slowly return to starting position.
Next on the list is the traditional push-up. This is truly the best chest exercise that you can do to work out your upper body evenly.
1. Start out in the push-up position with your weight distributed evenly between your hands and your toes. It is important that your hips, back, and legs stay in a straight line.
2. Make sure to only raise and lower your body by bending at your elbows. It is important that your arms remain at a 90° angle at the bottom of the motion and that you return slowly to your starting position.
If you want a greater challenge in this best chest exercise, try doing a decline push-up with your feet elevated on a stability ball or a bench. This will workout your chest even more effectively!
Helpful Strength Training Guidelines
If you want to see the greatest results from your upper body strength training routine, it’s important to set realistic goals. It’s also a great idea to train your upper and lower body consistently so that you have balanced results.
If you have a difficult time getting to the gym, this exercise is one that can be easily performed at home. However, many people often don’t have the proper equipment to perform the best chest exercise at home while keeping the exercise challenging.
To see the best results, make it a priority to strength train a minimum of 20 minutes per day two days a week. It’s also ideal to balance out your workout program with regular cardio training at 30 minutes per day three days per week. This will ensure that you burn calories effectively and tone your muscles to maintain a healthy weight.
In fact, if you’re focusing on weight training and aren’t doing cardio exercise, then it will be hard to get your body fat down so that you can see muscle tone and definition!
The best practice is to use strength training and cardio exercise together as often as possible to burn calories and increase your muscle mass for a toned and conditioned physique.
If you have a difficult time fitting strength training into your daily schedule, try to workout at the time that is best for you. Every person works differently, so listen to your body clock.
If you are a morning person, it may be best to get your workouts out of the way early. If you have more energy at night, then you can squeeze in a workout after work or before you go to bed.