Muscles are necessary to promote strength in your daily activity, bigger forearms will make a dramatic difference in increasing size and power for a cut and toned physique.
If you are hoping to bulk up and enhance your arms, this is the perfect exercise to get you started.
1. Start out by buying a set of dumbbells. They do not necessarily need to be fancy or expensive, but having sturdy, medium weight dumbbells will get the job done to build muscular forearms.
2. Choose dumbbells that are the appropriate weight for you.
An adult of medium strength may want to use 5 or 10 pound weights, and if you lift weights regularly, you can increase to 10 to 25 pounds.
3. From there, create your workout schedule on a weekly basis. It is important to repeat your workout habitually to see the results that you are looking for.
Pick a time throughout the day when you have 10 to 30 minutes free so that you can exercise. By working out on a daily basis, you will see even quicker results, but doing a strenuous workout will also cause muscle soreness.
It is important to take breaks so that you do not cause damage or strain.
Alternating days is the best choice to build bigger forearms quickly, and it will give you time to recover between workouts to see even better results in increasing your size.
If you are new to working out, you may want to pump iron every third day so that you do not become too sore from weight training. You can increase your workouts after you build strength over a few weeks.
4. Start doing exercises that will build strength in your wrists and forearms. Wrist curls are one of the most effective exercises to target these muscles, and you can also alternate those with full curls to balance the strength of your arms.
5. Make sure that you hold the dumbbells in your hands with your palms facing up and your elbows at your sides.
To do a wrist curl, rotate your wrist upward, and then slowly lower the weight back down. Do a complete set of 12 repetitions with three sets total until you experience muscular fatigue.
As you start to build strength, you can increase your repetitions to also increase your muscle size.
To have more advanced equipment at your disposal, consider joining a gym or working out with a personal trainer to increase your results.